If you are looking for a place to buy cheap PoE Currency, U7buygames is the best online marketplace for you to find loads of PoE Orbs on sale today!
Spellcasters and conjurers of magic benefit profoundly from the protection of Energy Shields in PoE, and Part 3 of this running mini-guide will explore a few more end-game Unique Body Armour that might be of significant use to you, in the game.
Besides Armour Rating and Evasion Rating, Energy Shield is another important aspect that helps to safeguard your Exile in PoE.
Energy Shields mostly benefit Intelligence-based Classes in the game, although other Classes can still explore the utility of Energy Shield setups too, if built upon properly.
In order to engage high-levelled Bosses and come out on top, a few of these Unique Body Armour selections should definitely be worth picking up on for your Intelligence character:
UNIQUE BODY ARMOURS (INTELLIGENCE, PART 3)
- Garb of the Ephemeral(Requirements: Level 56, Intelligence 752)
- Energy Shield: 327 – 381
- Receives up to three (3) random Synthesis modifiers
- 180% to 230% Increased Energy Shield
- +600 Strength and Intelligence Requirement
- Gain a Divine Charge on Hit
- +10 Maximum Divine Charges
- You gain Divinity for 10 seconds upon reaching Maximum Divine Charges
- Lose all Divine Charges when you gain Divinity
- Nearby Allies’ Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value
- Nearby Enemies cannot deal Critical Strikes
- Fenumus’ Shroud(Requirements: Level 67, Intelligence 187)
- Energy Shield: 360 – 390
- +30 to +40 Intelligence
- 120% to 140% Increased Energy Shield
- Regenerate 80 to 100 Energy Shield per second
- Enemies affected by your Spider’s Webs deal 10% reduced Damage
- Enemies affected by your Spider’s Webs have -10% Resistances (all)
- 50% to 70% Increased ‘Aspect of the Spider’ Area-of-Effect
- Vis Mortis(Requirements: Level 59, Intelligence 160)
- Energy Shield: 374 – 397
- 200% to 220% Increased Energy Shield
- +20 to +30 Maximum Mana
- Minions have -20% Maximum Life
- Minions deal 15% Increased Damage
- Minions gain 15% to 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
- Doedre’s Skin(Requirements: Level 65, Intelligence 187)
- Energy Shield: 375 – 405
- Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 ‘Blasphemy’
- Grants Level 20 ‘Summon Doedre’s Effigy’ Skill
- Socketed Hex Curse Skills are Triggered by Doedre’s Effigy when Summoned
- Hexes from Socketed Skills ignore Curse Limit
- +30 to +40 Intelligence
- 130% to 150% Increased Energy Shield
- The Queen’s Hunger(Requirements: Level 68, Intelligence 194)
- Energy Shield: 358 – 407
- Trigger Level 20 ‘Bone Offering’, ‘Flesh Offering’ or ‘Spirit Offering’ every 5 seconds
- Offering Skills Triggered this way also affect you
- 5% to 10% Increased Cast Speed
- 100% to 130% Increased Energy Shield
- 6% to 10% Increased Maximum Life
- 2 Hidden Modifiers
PoE’s diverse array of Unique Body Armour offers plenty of room for you to experiment with each of them, so take the time to explore your options before diving into dangerous end-game content afterwards!
Looking to find PoE Orbs for sale at the moment?
U7buygames has all the best deals and discounts that you will surely not find anywhere else today!